Guns of Destruction

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Call of Duty clan.

3 posters

Call of duty (6) Modern Warefare 2 Rank Hack!

@lexTheGr3aT
    @lexTheGr3aT

Call of duty (6) Modern Warefare 2 Rank Hack! Empty Call of duty (6) Modern Warefare 2 Rank Hack!

Post by @lexTheGr3aT Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:41 am

hey everyone i just bought this off a very trusted site its a legit rank hack for cod6 it works i didnt use it cause i allready worked my way up to lvl 70 but my best mate did and its friken awsome

***** HERES THE LINK ***** > http://www.mediafire.com/?zyzzjoz2yzg

heres the details:

Edit: This works with 1.0.169 and 1.0.172.

Instructions: Load the trainer and the game (doesn't matter which order) and then press the buttons on the trainer corresponding to what you want to change.

Notes: If you do it at the main menu, occasionally your stats will stop updating, but if you start a private server and press the buttons on the hack (requires windowed mode to minimize), you will guarantee having no problems with stats saving. If you do change your stats when on a private server, take note that you won't see the changes until you leave the server.

Play in windowed mode (easy alt+tabbing):
    Navigate to ~Steam\SteamApps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2\players\config_mp.cfg
    Change r_fullscreen to 0 for windowed mode, or 1 for full screen.
    Load MW2 and it will be windowed if you set r_fullscreen to 0 :-)

Also, this is meant for multiplayer and is undetected.

Want to reset your profile? (profile stats wont update, want a fresh start, etc)
    Step 1: Make sure Modern Warfare 2 is closed.
    Step 2: Go to your players directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2\players) and delete all .stat files
    Step 3: Go to your MW2 userdata folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\########\10190 - the numbers part can change), then delete that entire folder. Inside the folder should be a folder called "remote" and a file called "remotecache.vdf" - nothing else. If anything else is in the folder, then check another ######## folder in your userdata location.
    Step 4: Congrats, your profile is reset. When you start the game you will be level 1 as if you just started the game for the first time. Follow the steps at the beginning of the post for correctly hacking your profile to avoid profile stats from not updating.

Enjoy!

Screenshot:
    Call of duty (6) Modern Warefare 2 Rank Hack! Fvl214

i bought this with real monney and im giving it to you people full features and all Smile

cheers,

al3xTh3Gr3aT
    Shockey
    Admin

Call of duty (6) Modern Warefare 2 Rank Hack! Empty Re: Call of duty (6) Modern Warefare 2 Rank Hack!

Post by Shockey Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:28 pm

aww thanks sweetie
    X.
    EvilElmo

Call of duty (6) Modern Warefare 2 Rank Hack! Empty Re: Call of duty (6) Modern Warefare 2 Rank Hack!

Post by EvilElmo Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:10 pm

thanks man but i wont use it...........just yet not untill i get sick of waiting to go to the next rank. Laughing Laughing
    @lexTheGr3aT
    @lexTheGr3aT

Post by @lexTheGr3aT Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:14 am

EvilElmo wrote:thanks man but i wont use it...........just yet not untill i get sick of waiting to go to the next rank. Laughing Laughing

well you better download it cause the people who made this got it off there website so this is rare now plus im not sure if it works with the new patch but ill give it ago even if it means getting me vac banned who cares lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:21 pm